Eaton DE11-124D3FN-N20N, Single Phase, 0.5kW, 4.3A, 200/240 V, IP20
Eaton PowerXL™ DE11 makes the user achieve the requested energy efficieny (ErP directive) of the machine and ensures a fast as well as cost efficient assembly and commissioning as a conventional motor starter does.
Energy efficiency Cost Efficiencyof the machine/application
Cost Efficiency by:
- Fast and error-free installation
- Commissioning Out-Of-The-Box (time savings up to 70%)
- Easy change from a motor starter
- No special drive skills or knowledge required
- Reduced efforts on technical support
- Integrated motor protection and short-circuit protection
- Compact side-by-side and horizontal mounting
- Lower cooling expenses (due to high permissible ambient temperatures)
- PDS category C1 with integrated EMC filter.
- Variant DE11 with detachable control terminals for serial production
Trip-free design for maximum machine availability:
- DC regulation
- DC braking
- PWM control
- Comprehensive motor protection
- 60 °C ambient temperature (with partial derating at temperatures higher than 50 °C).
The optional DXE-EXT-SET module can be used to easily change parameters with a screwdriver, Modbus RTU on board, UL combination rating: 100 kA and Enclosure IP20 International standards (CE, UL, cUL, cTick, UkrSEPRO, RohHS).